1. The Praise of a Canticle, of David himself. In the time before the Sabbath, when the earth was founded.
2. The Lord has reigned. He has been clothed with beauty.
3. The Lord has been clothed with strength, and he has girded himself. Yet he has also confirmed the world, which will not be moved.
4. My throne is prepared from of old. You are from everlasting.
5. The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice. The floods have lifted up their waves,
6. before the noise of many waters. Wondrous are the surges of the sea; wondrous is the Lord on high.
7. Your testimonies have been made exceedingly trustworthy. Sanctity befits your house, O Lord, with length of days.