2 Chronicles, 3
1. Solomon then began to build Yahweh's House in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah where David his father had a vision. It was the place prepared by David, the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
2. Solomon began building in the second month of the fourth year of his reign, on the second day.
3. The house which Solomon built was 90 feet long and 30 feet high.
4. The Hall in front of the Great Room of the Temple was 30 cubits long across the width of the house, and its height was 180 feet. He plated it on the inside with pure gold.
5. The Great Room he faced with juniper which he plated with pure gold, and on it set palms and festoons.
6. He adorned the building with precious stones of great beauty; the gold was gold from Parvaim,
7. and with this he faced the house, the beams, thresholds, walls and doors; on the walls he carved cherubs.
8. He then built the Holy of Holies; its length, across the width of the Great Room, was 30 feet, and its width 30 feet. He plated it with 25 tons of fine gold;
9. the gold nails weighed 20 ounces. He also plated the upper rooms with gold.
10. In the Holy of Holies he made two cherubs of wrought metal work and plated them with gold.
11. The total span of the cherubs' wings was 30 feet, each being 7 1/2 feet long, with one wing touching the wall of the room, while the other touched that of the other cherub.
12. One wing of a cherub, 7 1/2 feet long, touched the wall of the apartment; the second, 7 1/2 feet long, touched the wing of the other cherub.
13. The spread of these cherubs' wings was 30 feet. They stood on their feet, facing the Hall.
14. He made the Veil of violet, scarlet, crimson and fine linen; he worked cherubs on it.
15. In front of the Great room he made two pillars 52 feet high, and on the top of each a capital measuring 7 feet.
16. He set festoons like in the Holy of holies, at the tops of the pillars, and a hundred pomegranates which he placed on the festoons.
17. He set up the pillars in front of the house, one on the right, the other on the left; the one on the right he called Jachin, the one on the left Boaz.