1. Out of the depths I have cried to thee, O Lord:
2. Lord, hear my voice. Let thy ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication.
3. If thou, O Lord, wilt mark iniquities: Lord, who shall stand it.
4. For with thee there is merciful forgiveness: and by reason of thy law, I have waited for thee, O Lord. My soul hath relied on his word:
5. my soul hath hoped in the Lord.
6. From the morning watch even until night, let Israel hope in the Lord.
7. Because with the Lord there is mercy: and with him plentiful redemption.
8. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.