1. A psalm for David, at the finishing of the tabernacle. Bring to the Lord, O ye children of God: bring to the Lord the offspring of rams.
2. Bring to the Lord glory and honour: bring to the Lord glory to his name: adore ye the Lord in his holy court.
3. The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; the God of majesty hath thundered, The Lord is upon many waters.
4. The voice of the Lord is in power; the voice of the Lord in magnificence.
5. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars: yea, the Lord shall break the cedars of Libanus.
6. And shall reduce them to pieces, as a calf of Libanus, and as the beloved son of unicorns.
7. The voice of the Lord divideth the flame of fire:
8. The voice of the Lord shaketh the desert: and the Lord shall shake the desert of Cades.
9. The voice of the Lord prepareth the stags: and he will discover the thick woods: and in his temple all shall speak his glory.
10. The Lord maketh the hood to dwell: and the Lord shall sit king for ever. The Lord will give strength to his people: the Lord will bless his people with peace.