1. Unto the end. A Canticle Psalm of the Resurrection. Shout joyfully to God, all the earth.
2. Proclaim a psalm to his name. Give glory to his praise.
3. Exclaim to God, “How terrible are your works, O Lord!” According to the fullness of your virtue, your enemies will speak lies about you.
4. Let all the earth adore you and sing psalms to you. May it sing a psalm to your name.
5. Draw near and see the works of God, who is terrible in his counsels over the sons of men.
6. He converts the sea into dry land. They will cross the river on foot. There, we will rejoice in him.
7. He rules by his virtue for eternity. His eyes gaze upon the nations. May those who exasperate him, not be exalted in themselves.
8. Bless our God, you Gentiles, and make the voice of his praise be heard.
9. He has set my soul toward life, and he has granted that my feet may not be shaken.
10. For you, O God, have tested us. You have examined us by fire, just as silver is examined.
11. You have led us into a snare. You have placed tribulations on our back.
12. You have set men over our heads. We have crossed through fire and water. And you have led us out to refreshment.
13. I will enter your house with holocausts. I will repay my vows to you,
14. which my lips discerned and my mouth spoke, in my tribulation.
15. I will offer to you holocausts full of marrow, with the burnt offerings of rams. I will offer to you bulls as well as goats.
16. Draw near and listen, all you who fear God, and I will describe to you how much he has done for my soul.
17. I cried out to him with my mouth, and I extolled him under my breath.
18. If I have seen iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not heed me.
19. And yet, God has heeded me and he has attended to the voice of my supplication.
20. Blessed is God, who has not removed my prayer, nor his mercy, from me.