1. Unto the end. For the wine and oil presses. A Psalm to the sons of Korah.
2. How beloved are your tabernacles, O Lord of hosts!
3. My soul longs and faints for the courts of the Lord. My heart and my flesh have exulted in the living God.
4. For even the sparrow has found a home for himself, and the turtle-dove a nest for herself, where she may lay her young: your altars, O Lord of hosts, my king and my God.
5. Blessed are those who dwell in your house, O Lord. They will praise you from age to age.
6. Blessed is the man whose help is from you. In his heart, he is disposed to ascend
7. from the valley of tears, from the place which he has determined.
8. For even the lawgiver will provide a blessing; they will go from virtue to virtue. The God of gods will be seen in Zion.
9. O Lord, God of hosts, hear my prayer. Pay attention, O God of Jacob.
10. O God, gaze upon our protector, and look upon the face of your Christ.
11. For one day in your courts is better than thousands elsewhere. I have chosen to be lowly in the house of my God, rather than to dwell in the tabernacles of sinners.
12. For God loves mercy and truth. The Lord will give grace and glory.
13. He will not withhold good things from those who walk in innocence. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man who hopes in you.