1 Chronicles, 3
1. These are the sons of David that were born to him in Hebron: the first-born Amnon, by Ahin'o-am the Jezreelitess; the second Daniel, by Ab'igail the Car'melitess,
2. the third Ab'salom, whose mother was Ma'acah, the daughter of Talmai, king of Geshur; the fourth Adoni'jah, whose mother was Haggith;
3. the fifth Shephati'ah, by Abi'tal; the sixth Ith'ream, by his wife Eglah;
4. six were born to him in Hebron, where he reigned for seven years and six months. And he reigned thirty-three years in Jerusalem.
5. These were born to him in Jerusalem: Shim'e-a, Shobab, Nathan and Solomon, four by Bath-shu'a, the daughter of Am'mi-el;
6. then Ibhar, Eli'shama, Eliph'elet,
7. Nogah, Nepheg, Japhi'a,
8. Eli'shama, Eli'ada, and Eliph'elet, nine.
9. All these were David's sons, besides the sons of the concubines; and Tamar was their sister.
10. The descendants of Solomon: Rehobo'am, Abi'jah his son, Asa his son, Jehosh'aphat his son,
11. Joram his son, Ahazi'ah his son, Jo'ash his son,
12. Amazi'ah his son, Azari'ah his son, Jotham his son,
13. Ahaz his son, Hezeki'ah his son, Manas'seh his son,
14. Amon his son, Josi'ah his son.
15. The sons of Josi'ah: Joha'nan the first-born, the second Jehoi'akim, the third Zedeki'ah, the fourth Shallum.
16. The descendants of Jehoi'akim: Jeconi'ah his son, Zedeki'ah his son;
17. and the sons of Jeconi'ah, the captive: Sheal'tiel his son,
18. Malchi'ram, Pedai'ah, Shenaz'zar, Jekami'ah, Hosh'ama, and Nedabi'ah;
19. and the sons of Pedai'ah: Zerub'babel and Shim'e-i; and the sons of Zerub'babel: Meshul'lam and Hanani'ah, and Shelo'mith was their sister;
20. and Hashu'bah, Ohel, Berechi'ah, Hasadi'ah, and Ju'shab-he'sed, five.
21. The sons of Hanani'ah: Pelati'ah and Jeshai'ah, his son Rephai'ah, his son Arnan, his son Obadi'ah, his son Shecani'ah.
22. The sons of Shecani'ah: Shemai'ah. And the sons of Shemai'ah: Hattush, Igal, Bari'ah, Neari'ah, and Shaphat, six.
23. The sons of Neari'ah: Eli-o-e'nai, Hizki'ah, and Azri'kam, three.
24. The sons of Eli-o-e'nai: Hod'avi'ah, Eli'ashib, Pelai'ah, Akkub, Joha'nan, Delai'ah, and Ana'ni, seven.