1. This is to David, when his land was restored to him. The Lord has reigned, let the earth exult. Let the many islands rejoice.
2. Clouds and mist are all around him. Justice and judgment are corrections from his throne.
3. A fire will precede him, and it will enflame his enemies all around.
4. His lightnings have enlightened the whole world. The earth saw, and it was shaken.
5. The mountains flowed like wax before the face of the Lord, before the face of the Lord of all the earth.
6. The heavens announced his justice, and all peoples saw his glory.
7. May all those who adore graven images be confounded, along with those who glory in their false images. All you his Angels: Adore him.
8. Zion heard, and was glad. And the daughters of Judah exulted because of your judgments, O Lord.
9. For you are the Most High Lord over all the earth. You are greatly exalted above all gods.
10. You who love the Lord: hate evil. The Lord watches over the souls of his holy ones. He will free them from the hand of the sinner.
11. The light has risen for the just, and joy for the upright of heart.
12. Rejoice in the Lord, you just ones, and confess to the memory of his sanctuary.