1. A psalm for David himself. Sing ye to the Lord anew canticle: because he hath done wonderful things. His right hand hath wrought for him salvation, and his arm is holy.
2. The Lord hath made known his salvation: he hath revealed his justice in the sight of the Gentiles.
3. He hath remembered his mercy his truth toward the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
4. Sing joyfully to God, all the earth; make melody, rejoice and sing.
5. Sing praise to the Lord on the harp, on the harp, and with the voice of a psalm:
6. with long trumpets, and sound of comet. Make a joyful noise before the Lord our king:
7. let the sea be moved and the fulness thereof: the world end they that dwell therein.
8. The rivers shall clap their hands, the mountains shall rejoice together
9. at the presence of the Lord: because he cometh to judge the earth. He shall judge the world with justice, and the people with equity.