1. [Psalm Of David] Yahweh is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2. In grassy meadows he lets me lie. By tranquil streams he leads me
3. to restore my spirit. He guides me in paths of saving justice as befits his name.
4. Even were I to walk in a ravine as dark as death I should fear no danger, for you are at my side. Your staff and your crook are there to soothe me.
5. You prepare a table for me under the eyes of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup brims over.
6. Kindness and faithful love pursue me every day of my life. I make my home in the house of Yahweh for all time to come.