1 Kings, 4
1. King Solomon was king of all Israel,
2. and these were his high officials: Azariah son of Zadok, priest;
3. Elihaph and Ahijah sons of Shisha, secretaries; Jehoshaphat son of Ahilud, herald.
4. (Benaiah son of Jehoiada, commander of the army. Zadok and Abiathar, priests);
5. Azariah son of Nathan, chief administrator; Zabud son of Nathan, Friend of the King;
6. Ahishar, master of the palace; Eliab son of Joab, commander of the army; Adoram son of Abda, in charge of forced labour.
7. Solomon had twelve administrators for all Israel who saw to the provisioning of the king and his household; each had to provide for one month in the year.
8. These are their names: Son of Hur, in the mountain country of Ephraim.
9. Son of Deker, in Makaz, Shaalbim, Beth-Shemesh, Aijalon, Beth-Hanan.
10. Son of Hesed, in Arubboth; his district was Socoh and the whole territory of Hepher.
11. Son of Abinadab, all the Slopes of Dor. Tabaath Solomon's daughter was his wife.
12. Baana son of Ahilud, in Taanach and Megiddo as far as the other side of Jokmeam, and all Beth-Shean below Jezreel, from Beth-Shean as far as Abel-Meholah by Zarethan.
13. Son of Geber, in Ramoth-Gilead: his district was the Encampments of Jair son of Manasseh, which are in Gilead; he had the region of Argob, which is in Bashan: sixty fortified towns, walled and with bolts of bronze.
14. Ahinadab son of Iddo, in Mahanaim.
15. Ahimaaz in Naphtali; he too married a daughter of Solomon, Basemath.
16. Baana son of Hushai, in Asher and in the highlands.
17. Jehoshaphat son of Paruah, in Issachar.
18. Shimei son of Ela, in Benjamin.
19. Geber son of Uri, in the territory of Gad, the territory of Sihon king of the Amorites and of Og king of Bashan. In addition, there was one administrator in the country.
20. Judah and Israel were numerous, as numerous as the sand on the sea-shore; they ate and drank and were happy.