1. Then I saw in heaven another sign, great and awe-inspiring: seven angels with the seven last plagues, for through them God's fury is accomplished.
2. Then I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire. On the sea of glass were standing those who had won the victory over the beast and its image and the number that signified its name. They were holding God's harps,
3. and they sang the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb: "Great and wonderful are your works, Lord God almighty. Just and true are your ways, O king of the nations.
4. Who will not fear you, Lord, or glorify your name? For you alone are holy. All the nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed."
5. After this I had another vision. The temple that is the heavenly tent of testimony opened,
6. and the seven angels with the seven plagues came out of the temple. They were dressed in clean white linen, with a gold sash around their chests.
7. One of the four living creatures gave the seven angels seven gold bowls filled with the fury of God, who lives forever and ever.
8. Then the temple became so filled with the smoke from God's glory and might that no one could enter it until the seven plagues of the seven angels had been accomplished.