1. And I turned and lifted up my eyes: and I saw, and behold a volume flying.
2. And he said to me: What seest thou? And I said: I see a volume flying: the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
3. And he said to me: This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the earth: for every thief shall be judged as is there written: and every one that sweareth in like manner shall be judged by it.
4. I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts: and it shall come to the house of the thief, and to the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it, with the timber thereof, and the stones thereof.
5. And the angel went forth that spoke in me, and he said to me: Lift up thy eyes, and see what this is, that goeth forth.
6. And I said: What is it? And he said: This is a vessel going forth. And he said: This is their eye in all the earth.
7. And behold a talent of lead was carried, and behold a woman sitting in the midst of the vessel.
8. And he said: This is wickedness. And he cast her into the midst of the vessel, and cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.
9. And I lifted up my eyes and looked: and behold there came out two women, and wind was in their wings, and they had wings like the wings of a kite: and they lifted up the vessel between the earth and the heaven.
10. And I said to the angel that spoke in me: Whither do these carry the vessel?
11. And he said to me: That a house may be built for it in the land of Sennaar, and that it may be established, and set there upon its own basis.