1. How blessed is anyone who rejects the advice of the wicked and does not take a stand in the path that sinners tread, nor a seat in company with cynics,
2. but who delights in the law of Yahweh and murmurs his law day and night.
3. Such a one is like a tree planted near streams; it bears fruit in season and its leaves never wither, and every project succeeds.
4. How different the wicked, how different! Just like chaff blown around by the wind
5. the wicked will not stand firm at the Judgement nor sinners in the gathering of the upright.
6. For Yahweh watches over the path of the upright, but the path of the wicked is doomed.