1. Listen, O Lord, and answer me, for I am afflicted and needy.
2. Preserve my life for I am God-fearing; save your servant who trusts in you.
3. Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I cry to you all day.
4. Bring joy to the soul of your servant, for you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
5. You are good and forgiving, O Lord, caring for those who call on you.
6. Listen, O Lord, to my prayer, hear the voice of my pleading.
7. I call on you in the time of my trouble for you will answer me.
8. None is like you among the gods, your works are beyond compare.
9. All the nations you have made will come; they will worship before you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name.
10. For you are great, and wonderful are your deeds; you alone are God.
11. Teach me, O Lord, how to walk in your truth, that my heart may fear your name.
12. I give thanks to you, O Lord my God; I will glorify your name forever,
13. for great has been your love for me, you have saved me from the grave.
14. O God, the insolent are against me; a band of cut-throats, evildoers who do not hold you in reverence.
15. But you, O Lord God, are merciful, slow to anger, loving and faithful.
16. Turn to me, take pity on me; give your strength to your servant, and save the child of your handmaid.
17. Give me a sign of your grace, that my foes may see to their disgrace, that you, O Lord, are my help and comfort.