1 Corinthians, 5
1. It is absolutely heard, that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as the like is not among the heathens; that one should have his father's wife.
2. And you are puffed up; and have not rather mourned, that he might be taken away from among you, that hath done this deed.
3. I indeed, absent in body, but present in spirit, have already judged, as though I were present, him that hath so done,
4. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, you being gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus;
5. To deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. Your glorying is not good. Know you not that a little leaven corrupteth the whole lump ?
7. Purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new paste, as you are unleavened. For Christ our pasch is sacrificed.
8. Therefore let us feast, not with the old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
9. I wrote to you in an epistle, not to keep company with fornicators.
10. I mean not with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or the extortioners, or the servers of idols; otherwise you must needs go out of this world.
11. But now I have written to you, not to keep company, if any man that is named a brother, be a fornicator, or covetous, or a server of idols, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner: with such a one, not so much as to eat.
12. For what have I to do to judge them that are without ? Do not you judge them that are within ?
13. For them that are without, God will judge. Put away the evil one from among yourselves.