2 Chronicles, 5
1. So all the work that Solomon did for Yahweh's House was completed, and Solomon brought the dedicated offerings of his father David, the silver and the gold and the vessels, and put them in the Temple storerooms.
2. Then Solomon called the leaders of the tribes and clans of Israel together in Jerusalem to bring the ark of the covenant of Yahweh up from the City of David, which is Zion.
3. All the men of Israel assembled around the king in the seventh month, at the time of the feast.
4. All the leaders of Israel came, and the Levites took up the ark
5. and the Tent of Meeting with all the sacred vessels that were in it; the levitical priests carried them.
6. King Solomon, and all the community of Israel gathered with him in front of the ark, sacrificed sheep and oxen, countless, innumerable.
7. The priests brought the ark of the covenant of Yahweh to its place, in the place, in the sanctuary of the house, that is, in the Holy of Holies, under the cherubs' wings.
8. For there where the ark was placed the cherubs spread out their wings and sheltered the ark and its poles.
9. The poles of the ark were long enough for their ends to be seen from the Holy Place in front of the sanctuary, but not from outside;
10. they are still there today. There was nothing in the ark except the two stone slabs that Moses had placed in it at Horeb, where Yahweh had made a covenant with the Israelites when they came out of Egypt.
11. Finally, the priests came out of the sanctuary. All the priests were present, for they had purified themselves whatever group they belonged to.
12. All the Levite musicians, Asaph, Heman and Jeduthun with their sons and brothers, were stationed to the east of the altar, robed in fine linen and playing cymbals, harps, and lyres. A hundred and twenty priests accompanied them on the trumpet.
13. All those who played the trumpet, or who sang, united in giving praise and glory to Yahweh. Lifting their voices to the sound of the trumpet and cymbal and instruments of music, they gave praise to Yahweh. "For he is good, for his love is everlasting." Just then a cloud filled the sanctuary, the building of Yahweh.
14. Because of the cloud the priests could no longer perform their duties: for the Glory of Yahweh filled the house of God.