3. Why boast of your wickedness, strong man? Why boast all day long
4. that you are plotting crimes? Your tongue is like a sharp razor;
5. you love evil more than good, and falsehood more than truth.
6. You love words that inflict harm, O you deceitful tongue!
7. But God will bring you down forever; he will snatch you, tear you away from your tent; he will uproot you from the land of the living.
8. The good will know fear at the sight; they will say concerning his fate:
9. "See the one who would not rely on God, but trusted in riches and drew strength from wickedness."
10. But I am as a green olive tree that thrives in the house of God: I trust in God's unfailing love forever and ever.
11. I will praise you forever for all you have done, and proclaim your good name before the faithful ones.