1. Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood, two and a half cubits long, one and a half cubits wide, and one and a half cubits high.
2. The inside and outside were plated with gold, and a molding of gold was put around it.
3. Four gold rings were cast and put on its four supports, two rings for one side and two for the opposite side.
4. Poles of acacia wood were made and plated with gold;
5. these were put through the rings on the sides of the ark, for carrying it.
6. The propitiatory was made of pure gold, two and a half cubits long and one and a half cubits wide.
7. Two cherubim of beaten gold were made for the two ends of the propitiatory,
8. one cherub fastened at one end, the other at the other end, springing directly from the propitiatory at its two ends.
9. The cherubim had their wings spread out above, covering the propitiatory with them. They were turned toward each other, but with their faces looking toward the propitiatory.
10. The table was made of acacia wood, two cubits long, one cubit wide, and one and a half cubits high.
11. It was plated with pure gold, and a molding of gold was put around it.
12. A frame a handbreadth high was also put around it, with a molding of gold around the frame.
13. Four rings of gold were cast for it and fastened, one at each of the four corners.
14. The rings were alongside the frame as holders for the poles to carry the table.
15. These poles were made of acacia wood and plated with gold.
16. The vessels that were set on the table, its plates and cups, as well as its pitchers and bowls for pouring libations, were of pure gold.
17. The lampstand was made of pure beaten gold--its shaft and branches as well as its cups and knobs and petals springing directly from it.
18. Six branches extended from its sides, three branches on one side and three on the other.
19. On one branch there were three cups, shaped like almond blossoms, each with its knob and petals; on the opposite branch there were three cups, shaped like almond blossoms, each with its knob and petals; and so for the six branches that extended from the lampstand.
20. On the shaft there were four cups, shaped like almond blossoms, with their knobs and petals,
21. including a knob below each of the three pairs of branches that extended from the lampstand.
22. The knobs and branches sprang so directly from it that the whole formed but a single piece of pure beaten gold.
23. Its seven lamps, as well as its trimming shears and trays, were made of pure gold.
24. A talent of pure gold was used for the lampstand and its various appurtenances.
25. The altar of incense was made of acacia wood, on a square, a cubit long, a cubit wide, and two cubits high, having horns that sprang directly from it.
26. Its grate on top, its walls on all four sides, and its horns were plated with pure gold; and a molding of gold was put around it.
27. Underneath the molding gold rings were placed, two on one side and two on the opposite side, as holders for the poles to carry it.
28. The poles, too, were made of acacia wood and plated with gold.
29. The sacred anointing oil and the fragrant incense were prepared in their pure form by a perfumer.