Fondare 159 Risultati per: community

• Because of this, you will have no one to measure out a share in Yahweh's community. (Micah 2, 5)

• So I now say to you: You are Peter and on this rock I will build my community. And the gates of the underworld can never overpower it. (Matthew 16, 18)

• But if he refuses to listen to these, report it to the community; and if he refuses to listen to the community, treat him like a gentile or a tax collector. (Matthew 18, 17)

• they praised God and were looked up to by everyone. Day by day the Lord added to their community those destined to be saved. (Acts 2, 47)

• As soon as they were released they went to the community and told them everything the chief priests and elders had said to them. (Acts 4, 23)

• The party left and went down to Antioch, where they summoned the whole community and delivered the letter. (Acts 15, 30)

• The community read it and were delighted with the encouragement it gave them. (Acts 15, 31)

• Then Festus said, 'King Agrippa, and all here present with us, you see before you the man about whom the whole Jewish community has petitioned me, both in Jerusalem and here, loudly protesting that he ought not to be allowed to remain alive. (Acts 25, 24)

• And you so filled with your own self-importance! It would have been better if you had been grieving bitterly, so that the man who has done this thing were turned out of the community. (1 Corinthians 5, 2)

• I say this to make you ashamed of yourselves. Can it really be that it is impossible to find in the community one sensible person capable of deciding questions between brothers, (1 Corinthians 6, 5)

• Those who speak in a tongue may build themselves up, but those who prophesy build up the community. (1 Corinthians 14, 4)

• So with you, as you are eager to have spiritual powers, aim to be rich in those which build up the community. (1 Corinthians 14, 12)

“Deve-se caminhar em nuvens cada vez que se termina uma confissão!” São Padre Pio de Pietrelcina