1. And you will say in that day: “I will confess to you, O Lord, because you have been angry with me; but your fury has been turned away, and you have consoled me.
2. Behold, God is my savior, I will act faithfully, and I will not be afraid. For the Lord is my strength and my praise, and he has become my salvation.”
3. You will draw water with gladness from the fountains of the Savior.
4. And you will say in that day: “Confess the Lord, and invoke his name! Make his plans known among the peoples! Remember that his name is exalted!
5. Sing to the Lord, for he has acted magnificently! Announce it to the whole world!
6. Exult and give praise, O habitation of Zion! For the Great One, the Holy One of Israel, is in your midst!”