1. "Do not be troubled; trust in God and trust in me.
2. In my Father's house there are many rooms. Otherwise I would not have told you that I go to prepare a place for you
3. After I have gone and prepared a place for you, I shall come again and take you to me, so that where I am, you also may be.
4. Yet you know the way where I am going."
5. Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going; how can we know the way?"
6. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but through me.
7. If you know me, you will know the Father also; indeed you know him and you have seen him."
8. Philip asked him,"Lord, show us the Father and that is enough."
9. Jesus said to him, "What! I have been with you so long and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever sees me sees the Father; how can you say: 'Show us the Father'?
10. Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? All that I say to you, I do not say of myself. The Father who dwells in me is doing his own work.
11. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; at least believe it on the evidence of these works that I do.
12. Truly, I say to you, the one who believes in me will do the same works that I do; and he will even do greater than these, for I am going to the Father.
13. Everything you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14. And everything you ask in calling upon my Name, I will do.
15. If you love me, you will keep my commandments;
16. and I will ask the Father and he will give you another Helper to be with you forever,
17. that Spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him for he is with you and will be in you.
18. I will not leave you orphans, I am coming to you.
19. A little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me because I live and you will also live.
20. On that day you will know that I am in my Father and you in me, and I in you.
21. Whoever keeps my commandments is the one who loves me. If he loves me, he will also be loved by my Father; I too shall love him and show myself clearly to him."
22. Judas - not the Iscariot - asked Jesus, "Lord, how can it be that you will show yourself clearly to us and not to the world?"
23. Jesus answered him, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word and my Father will love him; and we will come to him and make a room in his home.
24. But if anyone does not love me, he will not keep my words, and these words that you hear are not mine but the Father's who sent me.
25. I told you all this while I was still with you.
26. From now on the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of all that I have told you.
27. Peace be with you; I give you my peace. Not as the world gives peace do I give it to you. Do not be troubled; do not be afraid.
28. You heard me say: 'I am going away, but I am coming to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
29. I have told you this now before it takes place, so that when it does happen you may believe.
30. It is very little what I may still tell you, for the ruler of this world is at hand, although there is nothing in me that he can claim.
31. But see, the world must know that I love the Father and that I do what the Father has taught me to do. Come now, let us go.