1. From the purple wool, violet shade and red, the crimson wool, and the fine linen they made beautiful priestly vestments for service in the sanctuary. They made the sacred vestments for service for Aaron, as Yahweh had directed Moses.
2. They made the Ephod of gold thread, purple wool, violet shade and red, crimson wool, and fine twined linen.
3. They beat gold into thin plates, and cut these into fine strips to weave into the purple wool, violet shade and red, into the crimson wool and the fine linen, as does the weaver of fine linen.
4. For the Breastpiece they made two shoulder straps, joined to it at its two ends.
5. The woven band on it to hold it formed one piece with it and was of similar workmanship: this was of gold thread, purple wool, violet shade and red, crimson wool, and fine twined linen, as Yahweh had directed Moses.
6. They fashioned the precious stones, mounted in settings of gold mesh and engraved, as a seal is engraved, with the names of the sons of Israel.
7. They fastened the stones to the shoulder straps of the Breastpiece, stones commemorating the sons of Israel, as Yahweh had directed Moses.
8. They made the Breastpiece, finely embroidered, of the same workmanship as the Ephod, of gold thread, purple wool, violet shade and red, and fine twined linen.
9. It was square and folded double, nine inches long and nine inches wide.
10. In this they set four rows of stones: sard, topaz, carbuncle, for the first row;
11. emerald, sapphire, diamond, for the second row;
12. for the third row, hyacinth, ruby, amethyst;
13. and for the fourth row, beryl, onyx, jasper. These were mounted in settings of gold mesh
14. and bore the names of the twelve sons of Israel. They were engraved as seals are, each with the name of one of the twelve tribes.
15. For the Breastpiece they made chains of pure gold twisted like cords.
16. They made two gold rosettes and two gold rings,
17. and they fastened the two gold cords to the two rings fixed on the corners of the Breastpiece.
18. The other two ends of the cords they fastened to the two rosettes; they were thus attached to the shoulder straps of the Ephod, on the front.
19. They made two gold rings and fixed them to the lower corners of the Breastpiece, on the inner hem, next to the Ephod.
20. And they made two more gold rings and fixed them low down on the front of the two shoulder straps of the Ephod, close to the seam, above the woven band of the apron.
21. They secured the Breastpiece by passing a ribbon of violet-purple through its rings and those of the apron, so that the Breastpiece would sit above the woven band and not come apart from the Ephod, as Yahweh had directed Moses.
22. Then they made the robe of the Ephod woven entirely of violet-purple.
23. The opening in the center of it was like the neck of a shirt and around the opening was a border to keep the robe from tearing.
24. The lower hem of the robe they decorated with pomegranates of purple wool, violet shade and red, crimson wool, and fine twined linen.
25. They also made bells of pure gold and placed them all around the lower hem of the robe between the pomegranates,
26. bells and pomegranates alternately all around the lower hem of the robe, as Yahweh had directed Moses.
27. Then they made the shirts of finely woven linen for Aaron and his sons,
28. the headdress of fine linen, the shorts of fine twined linen,
29. the belts of fine twined linen, of purple wool, violet shade and red, and of crimson wool, finely embroidered, as Yahweh had directed Moses.
30. They also made the plate, the holy plate of pure gold, and engraved on it "Consecrated to Yahweh," as a man engraves a seal.
31. They tied to this a ribbon of violet-purple to secure it to the top of the turban, as Yahweh had directed Moses.
32. So all the work of the tabernacle, that is the Tent of Meeting, was completed. In carrying it out the sons of Israel had done exactly as Yahweh had directed Moses.
33. Then they brought to Moses all these things, the Tent of Meeting, and all its furnishings: its hooks, frames, crossbars, posts, bases,
34. the covering of rams' skins dyed red, the covering of fine leather, and the screening veil;
35. the ark of the Statement with its poles and the mercy Seat;
36. the table with all its furnishings, and the loaves of offering;
37. the lampstand of pure gold with its lamps - the lamps that were to be set on it - and all its accessories; the oil, too, for the light;
38. the golden altar, the anointing oil, the fragrant incense, the curtain for the entrance to the tent;
39. the bronze altar with its grating of bronze, its poles and all its furnishings; the basin and its stand;
40. hangings of the court with their posts and bases, and the curtain for the gateway to the court, its cords, its pegs, and all the furniture for the service in the Holy Tent, the Tent of Meeting;
41. the beautiful priestly vestments for service in the sanctuary, that is, the sacred vestments for Aaron the priest, and the vestments for his sons for the priestly functions.
42. The Israelites had done all the work exactly as Yahweh had directed Moses.
43. Moses examined the whole work, and he could see they had done it as Yahweh had directed him. And Moses blessed them.