1. For the leader; al Jeduthun. A psalm of David.
2. My soul rests in God alone, from whom comes my salvation.
3. God alone is my rock and salvation, my secure height; I shall never fall.
4. How long will you set upon people, all of you beating them down, As though they were a sagging fence or a battered wall?
5. Even from my place on high they plot to dislodge me. They delight in lies; they bless with their mouths, but inwardly they curse. Selah
6. My soul, be at rest in God alone, from whom comes my hope.
7. God alone is my rock and my salvation, my secure height; I shall not fall.
8. My safety and glory are with God, my strong rock and refuge.
9. Trust God at all times, my people! Pour out your hearts to God our refuge! Selah
10. Mortals are a mere breath, the powerful but an illusion; On a balance they rise; together they are lighter than air.
11. Do not trust in extortion; in plunder put no empty hope. Though wealth increase, do not set your heart upon it.
12. One thing God has said; two things I have heard: Power belongs to God;
13. 3) so too, Lord, does kindness, And you render to each of us according to our deeds.