Fondare 159 Risultati per: community

• and addressed the whole community of Israelites as follows, 'The country we went to reconnoitre is a good country, an excellent country. (Numbers 14, 7)

• The whole community was talking of stoning them, when the glory of Yahweh appeared to all the Israelites, inside the Tent of Meeting, (Numbers 14, 10)

• 'How much longer am I to endure this perverse community muttering against me? I have heard what the Israelites mutter against me. (Numbers 14, 27)

• I, Yahweh, have spoken: this is how I swear to treat this entire perverse community united against me. In this desert, to the last man, they shall die.' (Numbers 14, 35)

• The men whom Moses had sent to reconnoitre the country and who on their return had incited the whole community of Israel to mutter about him by disparaging it, (Numbers 14, 36)

• There will be one law for you, members of the community, and the resident alien alike, a law binding your descendants for ever: before Yahweh you and the resident alien are no different.' (Numbers 15, 15)

• this is what must be done: "If it is an inadvertence on the part of the community, the community as a whole will offer a young bull as a burnt offering, as a smell pleasing to Yahweh, with the prescribed accompanying cereal offering and libation, and a he-goat as a sacrifice for sin. (Numbers 15, 24)

• The priest will perform the rite of expiation for the entire community of Israelites, and they will be forgiven, since it was an inadvertence. Once they have brought their offering as food burnt for Yahweh, and have presented their sacrifice for sin before Yahweh to make amends for their inadvertence, (Numbers 15, 25)

• the whole community of Israelites will be forgiven, as also the alien residing with them, since the entire people acted by inadvertence. (Numbers 15, 26)

• Those who caught him gathering wood brought him before Moses, Aaron and the whole community. (Numbers 15, 33)

• Yahweh said to Moses, 'This man must be put to death. The whole community will stone him outside the camp.' (Numbers 15, 35)

• The whole community took him outside the camp and stoned him till he was dead, as Yahweh had ordered Moses. (Numbers 15, 36)

“Rezai e continuai a rezar para não ficardes entorpecidos”. São Padre Pio de Pietrelcina