Fondare 159 Risultati per: community

• and rebelled against Moses with two hundred and fifty Israelites who were leaders of the community, prominent at the solemn feasts, men of repute. (Numbers 16, 2)

• These banded together against Moses and Aaron and said to them, 'You take too much on yourselves! The whole community, all its members, are consecrated, and Yahweh lives among them. Why set yourselves higher than Yahweh's community?' (Numbers 16, 3)

• Is it not enough for you that the God of Israel has singled you out of the community of Israel, and called you to be near him, to serve in Yahweh's Dwelling and to represent the community by officiating on its behalf? (Numbers 16, 9)

• Then, Korah having assembled the whole community to confront them at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting, the glory of Yahweh appeared to the whole community. (Numbers 16, 19)

• 'Get away from this community. I am going to destroy them here and now.' (Numbers 16, 21)

• They threw themselves on their faces and cried out, 'O God, God of the spirits that give life to every living thing, will you be angry with the whole community because one man has sinned?' (Numbers 16, 22)

• 'Speak to the community and say, "Stand well clear of Korah's tent." ' (Numbers 16, 24)

• He spoke to the community and said, 'Stand away, I tell you, from the tents of these sinners, and touch nothing that belongs to them, for fear that with all their sins you too will be swept away.' (Numbers 16, 26)

• They went down alive to Sheol with all their belongings. The earth closed over them and they disappeared in the middle of the community. (Numbers 16, 33)

• On the following day, the whole community of Israelites were muttering against Moses and Aaron and saying, 'You are responsible for killing Yahweh's people!' (Numbers 17, 6)

• Now, as the community was banding together against Moses and Aaron, they turned towards the Tent of Meeting, and there was the cloud covering it, and the glory of Yahweh appeared. (Numbers 17, 7)

• 'Get away from this community. I am going to destroy them here and now.' They threw themselves on their faces. (Numbers 17, 10)

“Um filho espiritual perguntou a Padre Pio: Como posso recuperar o tempo perdido? Padre Pio respondeu-lhe “Multiplique suas boas obras!” São Padre Pio de Pietrelcina