1. They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Sion: he shall not be moved for ever that dwelleth
2. in Jerusalem. Mountains are round about it: so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth now and for ever.
3. For the Lord will not leave the rod of sinners upon the lot of the just: that the just may not stretch forth their hands to iniquity.
4. Do good, O Lord, to those that are good, and to the upright of heart.
5. But such as turn aside into bonds, the Lord shall lead out with the workers of iniquity: peace upon Israel.