1. Unto the end. For her who pursues the inheritance. A Psalm of David.
2. O Lord, listen closely to my words. Understand my outcry.
3. Attend to the voice of my prayer, my King and my God.
4. For to you, I will pray. In the morning, Lord, you will hear my voice.
5. In the morning, I will stand before you, and I will see. For you are not a God who wills iniquity.
6. And the malicious will not dwell close to you, nor will the unjust endure before your eyes.
7. You hate all who work iniquity. You will destroy all who speak a lie. The bloody and deceitful man, the Lord will abominate.
8. But I am in the multitude of your mercy. I will enter your house. I will show adoration toward your holy temple, in your fear.
9. Lord, lead me in your justice. Because of my enemies, direct my way in your sight.
10. For there is no truth in their mouth: their heart is vain.
11. Their throat is an open sepulcher. They have acted deceitfully with their tongues. Judge them, O God. Let them fall by their own intentions: according to the multitude of their impiety, expel them. For they have provoked you, O Lord.
12. But let all those who hope in you rejoice. They will exult in eternity, and you will dwell in them. And all those who love your name will glory in you.
13. For you will bless the just. You have crowned us, O Lord, as if with a shield of your good will.