1. Unto the end. May you not be corrupted. A Canticle Psalm of Asaph.
2. We will confess to you, O God. We will confess, and we will call upon your name. We will describe your wonders.
3. While I have time, I will judge justices.
4. The earth has been dissolved, with all who dwell in it. I have confirmed its pillars.
5. I said to the iniquitous: “Do not act unjustly,” and to the offenders: “Do not exalt the horn.”
6. Do not exalt your horn on high. Do not speak iniquity against God.
7. For it is neither from the east, nor from the west, nor before the desert mountains.
8. For God is judge. This one he humbles and that one he exalts.
9. For, in the hand of the Lord, there is a cup of undiluted wine, full of consternation. And he has tipped it from here to there. So, truly, its dregs have not been emptied. All the sinners of the earth will drink.
10. But I will announce it in every age. I will sing to the God of Jacob.
11. And I will break all the horns of sinners. And the horns of the just will be exalted.