1. Alleluia! Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise him in the heavenly heights.
2. Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his heavenly hosts.
3. Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all you shining stars.
4. Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies.
5. Let them praise the name of the Lord, at whose command they were made.
6. He established them forever and gave each a fixed and lasting duty.
7. Praise the Lord from the earth, you sea creatures and all the depths,
8. clouds and snow, hail and lightning, storm winds that do his bidding,
9. you mountains and all you hills, you fruit trees and cedars,
10. you wild beasts and tame animals, you creeping things and winged fowl.
11. Kings of the earth and nations, princes and all rulers of the world,
12. young men and maidens, old and young together -
13. let them praise the name of the Lord. For his name alone is exalted; his majesty is above earth and heaven.
14. He has given his people glory; he has given a praise to his faithful, to Israel, the people close to him. Alleluia.