1. Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
2. Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
3. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
4. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that [be] above the heavens.
5. Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
6. He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.
7. Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
8. Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
9. Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
10. Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
11. Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
12. Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
13. Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory [is] above the earth and heaven.
14. He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; [even] of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.