0. A Miktam of David.
1. Preserve me, O God, for in thee I take refuge.
2. I say to the LORD, "Thou art my Lord; I have no good apart from thee."
3. As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.
4. Those who choose another god multiply their sorrows; their libations of blood I will not pour out or take their names upon my lips.
5. The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup; thou holdest my lot.
6. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7. I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.
8. I keep the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9. Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also dwells secure.
10. For thou dost not give me up to Sheol, or let thy godly one see the Pit.
11. Thou dost show me the path of life; in thy presence there is fulness of joy, in thy right hand are pleasures for evermore.