1. The LORD reigns; he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed, he is girded with strength. Yea, the world is established; it shall never be moved;
2. thy throne is established from of old; thou art from everlasting.
3. The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice, the floods lift up their roaring.
4. Mightier than the thunders of many waters, mightier than the waves of the sea, the LORD on high is mighty!
5. Thy decrees are very sure; holiness befits thy house, O LORD, for evermore.