1. Give thanks to the LORD, who is good, whose love endures forever.
2. Let the house of Israel say: God's love endures forever.
3. Let the house of Aaron say, God's love endures forever.
4. Let those who fear the LORD say, God's love endures forever.
5. In danger I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me free.
6. The LORD is with me; I am not afraid; what can mortals do against me?
7. The LORD is with me as my helper; I shall look in triumph on my foes.
8. Better to take refuge in the LORD than to put one's trust in mortals.
9. Better to take refuge in the LORD than to put one's trust in princes.
10. All the nations surrounded me; in the LORD'S name I crushed them.
11. They surrounded me on every side; in the LORD'S name I crushed them.
12. They surrounded me like bees; they blazed like fire among thorns; in the LORD'S name I crushed them.
13. I was hard pressed and falling, but the LORD came to my help.
14. The LORD, my strength and might, came to me as savior.
15. The joyful shout of deliverance is heard in the tents of the victors: "The LORD'S right hand strikes with power;
16. the LORD'S right hand is raised; the LORD'S right hand strikes with power."
17. I shall not die but live and declare the deeds of the LORD.
18. The LORD chastised me harshly, but did not hand me over to death.
19. Open the gates of victory; I will enter and thank the LORD.
20. This is the LORD'S own gate, where the victors enter.
21. I thank you for you answered me; you have been my savior.
22. The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.
23. By the LORD has this been done; it is wonderful in our eyes.
24. This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice in it and be glad.
25. LORD, grant salvation! LORD, grant good fortune!
26. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. We bless you from the LORD'S house.
27. The LORD is God and has given us light. Join in procession with leafy branches up to the horns of the altar.
28. You are my God, I give you thanks; my God, I offer you praise.
29. Give thanks to the LORD, who is good, whose love endures forever.