1. The LORD is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.
2. In green pastures you let me graze; to safe waters you lead me;
3. you restore my strength. You guide me along the right path for the sake of your name.
4. Even when I walk through a dark valley, I fear no harm for you are at my side; your rod and staff give me courage.
5. You set a table before me as my enemies watch; You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6. Only goodness and love will pursue me all the days of my life; I will dwell in the house of the LORD for years to come.