1. Out of the depths I call to you, LORD;
2. Lord, hear my cry! May your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.
3. If you, LORD, mark our sins, Lord, who can stand?
4. But with you is forgiveness and so you are revered.
5. I wait with longing for the LORD, my soul waits for his word.
6. My soul looks for the Lord more than sentinels for daybreak. More than sentinels for daybreak,
7. let Israel look for the LORD, For with the LORD is kindness, with him is full redemption,
8. And God will redeem Israel from all their sins.