0. A Song of Ascents.
1. Out of the depths I cry to thee, O LORD!
2. Lord, hear my voice! Let thy ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications!
3. If thou, O LORD, shouldst mark iniquities, Lord, who could stand?
4. But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
5. I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I hope;
6. my soul waits for the LORD more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning.
7. O Israel, hope in the LORD! For with the LORD there is steadfast love, and with him is plenteous redemption.
8. And he will redeem Israel from all his iniquities.