1. A Canticle Psalm, of David himself.
2. My heart is prepared, O God, my heart is prepared. I will sing songs, and I will sing psalms in my glory.
3. Rise up, my glory. Rise up, Psalter and harp. I will arise in early morning.
4. I will confess to you, O Lord, among the peoples. And I will sing psalms to you among the nations.
5. For your mercy is great, beyond the heavens, and your truth, even to the clouds.
6. Be exalted, O God, beyond the heavens, and your glory, beyond all the earth,
7. so that your beloved may be freed. Save with your right hand, and heed me.
8. God has spoken in his holiness. I will exult, and I will divide Shechem, and I will divide by measure the steep valley of tabernacles.
9. Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine, and Ephraim is the supporter of my head. Judah is my king.
10. Moab is the cooking pot of my hope. I will extend my shoe in Idumea; the foreigners have become my friends.
11. Who will lead me into the fortified city? Who will lead me, even into Idumea?
12. Will not you, O God, who had rejected us? And will not you, O God, go out with our armies?
13. Grant us help from tribulation, for vain is the help of man.
14. In God, we will act virtuously, and he will bring our enemies to nothing.