1. A Canticle in steps. Those who trust in the Lord will be like the mountain of Zion. He will not be disturbed for eternity, who dwells
2. in Jerusalem. Mountains surround it. And the Lord surrounds his people, from this time forward and even forever.
3. For the Lord will not allow the rod of sinners to remain over the lot of the just, so that the just may not extend their hands toward iniquity.
4. Do good, O Lord, to the good and to the upright of heart.
5. But those who turn away into obligation, the Lord will lead away with the workers of iniquity. Peace be upon Israel.