1. A Canticle in steps. I have lifted up my eyes to the mountains; from thence help will come to me.
2. My help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
3. May he not allow your foot to be moved, and may he not slumber, who guards you.
4. Behold, he who guards Israel will neither sleep, nor slumber.
5. The Lord is your keeper, the Lord is your protection, above your right hand.
6. The sun will not burn you by day, nor the moon by night.
7. The Lord guards you from all evil. May the Lord guard your soul.
8. May the Lord guard your entrance and your exit, from this time forward and even forever.