1. I have lifted up my eyes to the mountains, from whence help shall come to me.
2. My help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
3. May he not suffer thy foot to be moved: neither let him slumber that keepeth thee.
4. Behold he shall neither slumber nor sleep, that keepeth Israel.
5. The Lord is thy keeper, the Lord is thy protection upon thy right hand.
6. The sun shall not burn thee by day: nor the moon by night.
7. The Lord keepeth thee from all evil: may the Lord keep thy soul.
8. May the Lord keep thy going in and thy going out; from henceforth now and for ever.