0. To the choirmaster. Of David.
1. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good.
2. The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any that act wisely, that seek after God.
3. They have all gone astray, they are all alike corrupt; there is none that does good, no, not one.
4. Have they no knowledge, all the evildoers who eat up my people as they eat bread, and do not call upon the LORD?
5. There they shall be in great terror, for God is with the generation of the righteous.
6. You would confound the plans of the poor, but the LORD is his refuge.
7. O that deliverance for Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD restores the fortunes of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, Israel shall be glad.