0. A Song of Praise. Of David.
1. I will extol thee, my God and King, and bless thy name for ever and ever.
2. Every day I will bless thee, and praise thy name for ever and ever.
3. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable.
4. One generation shall laud thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
5. On the glorious splendor of thy majesty, and on thy wondrous works, I will meditate.
6. Men shall proclaim the might of thy terrible acts, and I will declare thy greatness.
7. They shall pour forth the fame of thy abundant goodness, and shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
8. The LORD is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.
9. The LORD is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made.
10. All thy works shall give thanks to thee, O LORD, and all thy saints shall bless thee!
11. They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and tell of thy power,
12. to make known to the sons of men thy mighty deeds, and the glorious splendor of thy kingdom.
13. Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endures throughout all generations. The LORD is faithful in all his words, and gracious in all his deeds.
14. The LORD upholds all who are falling, and raises up all who are bowed down.
15. The eyes of all look to thee, and thou givest them their food in due season.
16. Thou openest thy hand, thou satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
17. The LORD is just in all his ways, and kind in all his doings.
18. The LORD is near to all who call upon him, to all who call upon him in truth.
19. He fulfils the desire of all who fear him, he also hears their cry, and saves them.
20. The LORD preserves all who love him; but all the wicked he will destroy.
21. My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.