1. The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!
2. Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3. Fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries round about.
4. His lightnings lighten the world; the earth sees and trembles.
5. The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
6. The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
7. All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; all gods bow down before him.
8. Zion hears and is glad, and the daughters of Judah rejoice, because of thy judgments, O God.
9. For thou, O LORD, art most high over all the earth; thou art exalted far above all gods.
10. The LORD loves those who hate evil; he preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
11. Light dawns for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart.
12. Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous, and give thanks to his holy name!