0. To the choirmaster. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A Song.
1. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2. Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3. though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. [Selah]
4. There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5. God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God will help her right early.
6. The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.
7. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. [Selah]
8. Come, behold the works of the LORD, how he has wrought desolations in the earth.
9. He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear, he burns the chariots with fire!
10. "Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth!"
11. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. [Selah]