1. The LORD reigns; let the peoples tremble! He sits enthroned upon the cherubim; let the earth quake!
2. The LORD is great in Zion; he is exalted over all the peoples.
3. Let them praise thy great and terrible name! Holy is he!
4. Mighty King, lover of justice, thou hast established equity; thou hast executed justice and righteousness in Jacob.
5. Extol the LORD our God; worship at his footstool! Holy is he!
6. Moses and Aaron were among his priests, Samuel also was among those who called on his name. They cried to the LORD, and he answered them.
7. He spoke to them in the pillar of cloud; they kept his testimonies, and the statutes that he gave them.
8. O LORD our God, thou didst answer them; thou wast a forgiving God to them, but an avenger of their wrongdoings.
9. Extol the LORD our God, and worship at his holy mountain; for the LORD our God is holy!