1. <To the chief Musician, A Song [or] Psalm.> Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:
2. Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
3. Say unto God, How terrible [art thou in] thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
4. All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing [to] thy name. Selah.
5. Come and see the works of God: [he is] terrible [in his] doing toward the children of men.
6. He turned the sea into dry [land]: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.
7. He ruleth by his power for ever; his eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
8. O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
9. Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.
10. For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
11. Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.
12. Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy [place].
13. I will go into thy house with burnt offerings: I will pay thee my vows,
14. Which my lips have uttered, and my mouth hath spoken, when I was in trouble.
15. I will offer unto thee burnt sacrifices of fatlings, with the incense of rams; I will offer bullocks with goats. Selah.
16. Come [and] hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
17. I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.
18. If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear [me]:
19. [But] verily God hath heard [me]; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
20. Blessed [be] God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.