1. <A Psalm [or] Song for the sons of Korah.> His foundation [is] in the holy mountains.
2. The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3. Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4. I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this [man] was born there.
5. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6. The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, [that] this [man] was born there. Selah.
7. As well the singers as the players on instruments [shall be there]: all my springs [are] in thee.